Impersonation is a violation of Aisle’s terms. This can be reported by the person who is being impersonated or a representative of the person.
If you are closely acquainted to this person, please get in touch with them and report it directly to us here.
To permanently delete the account, kindly share the following.
1. A copy of the impersonated individual’s valid government - issued photo ID (e.g. a driver’s license).
2. If you are claiming impersonation against an account that is not using the individual’s legal name, include a short self-recorded video by the person who is impersonated requesting for the deletion of the account.
3. If you are representing the person being impersonated, a copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license).
4. Screenshots of the impersonated profile on Aisle.
5. Share the exact name, age, biography, and photo (screenshots are preferred) of the reporting profile. Also share the user's location, phone number, email address, if you are aware of them.
If you are representing the user who is being impersonated, please contact us and include the above listed requirements.